Oct 30, 2007

Glitter, Pumpkin and 2 little girls!!!!!!




I thought it might be fun to invite one of Abbey's friends over to have a pumpkin decorating party. So we invited Sam. We had a fun table set up for the girls with pumpkins, treats, cupcakes, paint and glitter all the things and good pumpkin decorating party needs right???? Thank GOODNESS it was such a nice day outside. We quickly moved the party outside, and I was glad I did that. Let's just say paint, pumpkins and the world finest glitter DO NOT MIX well. The girls had a great time painting there pumpkins pink, and then the glitter started. I have to say I never thought my deck could shine so much. Sam loved every minute of it. She thought I was sprinkling on diamonds......we just left it at that. Next year we will invite the garden hose to the party to help with all the glitter....I mean diamonds :) The girls had a great time.

No comments: